COVID-19 UPDATE, Glen Innes Chapel Theatre
Ensuring your safety and the safety of our volunteers is our top priority. We'll be following government guidelines and we are putting a number of measures in place to make everyone more comfortable while enjoying the movies. We hope you help us follow these guidelines - we can't wait to welcome you back to Glen Innes Chapel Theatre!
What we are doing to make you more comfortable while visiting Glen Innes Chapel Theatre:
• Limited capacity: Please note we are limiting capacity to 80 people per session. We’ve reduced the seat count in the cinema to give everyone more space. We’ll keep a minimum of 2 empty seats between patrons. We will also leave a gap of 1 row between patrons, which means there will be empty seats around the front, back and sides of where you and whoever you booked tickets with are sitting. Family and groups will have their own dedicated seating area. Patrons must stay seated in their allocated seat during the film.
• Allocated seating: please make sure you are sitting in your assigned seat to maintain distancing rules. Seating maps have been reconfigured to ensure adequate distance between patrons.
• Volunteers wellness: Covid-19 training will be provided to all volunteers, and anyone who feels unwell won’t be attending their shift.
• Swap tickets if you’re unwell: If you have booked tickets to a film and are feeling unwell, please get in touch with us. We will be able to swap your ticket for another session.
• Increased hygiene measures: we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all high traffic areas and commonly-touched surfaces.
• Hand-sanitising stations: we have installed hand-sanitising stations near entry and exit points of the cinema.
• Contact tracing: we’ll keep a record of who has visited the cinema in case we need to get in touch. We recommend booking tickets online.
• CovidSafe app: The Australian Government recommends downloading the COVIDSafe app to speed up contacting people exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19). To learn more about the COVIDSafe app go to: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app .
In the interest of protecting all visitors and our volunteers, please:
• Practise physical distancing
• Avoid close contact with other people
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
• Use hand sanitiser (on entry and exit of the venue and before and after eating)
• Sneeze or cough into your elbow
• The NSW Government highly recommends wearing a face mask and we more than happy for customers to wear a mask when they attend the theatre if it makes them feel more comfortable. It is not currently mandatory though
• Do not attend our venues if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case
• Remain in your allocated seat for the performance
• Be understanding of our staff – they are there to help you enjoy your visit. Please don’t give them a hard time about the necessary changes to your theatre visit .